Thursday, January 24, 2008

Six Mysteries, you might not want to know?!

So I have been officially tagged to tell you all six things about me that you might not already know.  So here goes, before I am letting everyone know that I will try my hardest to keep this clean and appropriate.  Just for precautionary reasons lets rate this NC-17.

#1.  I talk too much!  Anyone in my family on both sides can vow for this.  I do not have personal secrets and quite often I tell too many stories and most the time they are inappropriate.  My censor part of my brain does not kick in quick enough (or at all) and therefore if you are around me too often you normally will pay the price.  The saddest part of all is that I very rarely if at all ever regret what I say.  I figure if you are around me then hang on it might be a wild ride.  Plus you always have the option to step away from the coaster...

#2.  I CANNOT go to bed if my house is messy or there are dishes in the sink.  Every night after my children go down I spend the next little while cleaning up.  Shockingly enough I love doing this and I look forward to this time of night everyday.

#3.  I am the least intelligent of all the Jardines and Burkinshaws.  I know shut your mouths everyone, it is shocking I seem highly intelligent but I have fooled you all!  I am the only one on both sides that didn't complete college (although I think my parents think they paid for the full four years) I really just went to some sort of "learn one trade" school.

#4.  I am extremely touchy!  I cannot just say hello without giving a hug or nudge or something.  My whole family is this way and I just don't know any different.  Sorry to all of you that I have made feel uncomfortable I just love to goose people every once in a while.  It is just so natural.  Don't really know if that is good or bad, but oh well.

#5.  My children look homeless as do I most the time.  I know this is not a mystery to most of you but to those that don't see me frequently I thought I would share.  Normally I let my girls dress themselves and most days that is quite interesting.  They wear dresses over jeans and flip flops everyday, tank tops on top of long sleeved shirts and headbands over pony tails.  I think I just have yet to pick this as the battle that I want to fight, so let their creative juices flow for right now!  Jag almost all days stays in his footied pajamas because I can think of nothing more that I would rather wear.  My footies wore out last year and I have yet to find me some more.  Therefore I guess that I am living through him.  I think that he has just been so sick that I think he needs his feet and everything covered all day.  I could be wrong but with how intelligent I am I doubt it!?  As for me I have an internal struggle with the need of make-up on days that I am never going to leave the house.  Of course that was one of my resolutions so I am working on it.

#6.  I adore my family.  I very rarely write about how thankful I am for Ryan.  He works so hard to give us all that we need and want.  Not to mention that he does supply great vacations so that we can grow super memories together.  It is so weird to think that we are a growing family that has children in school and activities.  I always thought that people in my stage were so old. Who knows I think I might be old, my body is that is for sure!  My children are wonderful even though the estrogen floes like water around here.  Drama is part of our everyday cycle but we have gotten used to it all and enjoy the ups and downs.  

So I think that I have done it and you all, I'm sure, feel like you know me some much better.  Sorry if I once again said too much but that is what I tend to do!  Love to all...

7 comments:

Lacey said...

Some things never change. It was so fun to read this, it took me back to the good old days believe it or not. You are too cute Janae.

vk said...

And I love every single quirk! I say you and I are very "intelligent" in our own special way :)

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

You are NOT unintelligent!!! You have so many talents!!! And hugs are OK!!

Melisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacey said...

Janae,
How much does he charge for the frames?

Shawni said...

Wow I do know more about you now, Janae. And I realized I haven't talked to you forever. I need to come drop by to visit. I've been horrible at blog visiting lately so it was good to get caught up. It looks like Elliott did an AWESOME job. I got a bike thing for Christmas too...we should go on a bike ride with the kids some time. Talk to you soon.
--Shawni

Courtney said...

Thanks for a great night out last night! It was great to see you!