Sunday, March 23, 2008

Daddy - Daughter








There has always been a tradition in my family growing up and I am happy to see that it has carried onto my new family today.  My father used to take us for Daddy-Daughter dates and we cherished every moment of it.  Ryan started doing this when Navie was young and the girls look forward to it eagerly.  Ryan decided to go and get Navie out of school early on Friday and take her to a Spring training baseball game.  They both loved it and Navie couldn't stop talking about everything that they did.  They got some really cute pictures!

2 comments:

Nic said...

My Ryan would have taken Jade out all week if he could. Very cute pictures.

vk said...

I am so excited to know that we did some things right when you were growing up! Way to go Ryan. I know that he is a great father and I appreciate that so much. He really is a good dad. Navie will never forget these times so congratulations Ryan and you got to see a ballgame in the process.

Love,
Nonna