Sunday, March 9, 2008

JaggED?!

So I have been warned that boys are so different from girls and that my journey has just begun.  I never knew that at 17 months it would start with such a doozy!  On Saturday night after a  fun family and friend bike ride Jag was trying to get out of the buggy and slipped on the garage floor.  Yes, there was something that had been spilled on the floor so because of the finish it was rather slippery.  To cut to the chase he fell face first and busted out his two front teeth.  After the twilight series I have been rather fond of Vampires but I never thought that my baby would become one.  Take a look at the picture and I think you will know what I am talking about.  I should have known this was in my future after all my brother knocked his two front teeth in the exact same way about 8 or 9 nine times, now his have a permanent rod running through them.  Please Jag be nicer and calmer to your mother than that.  Needless to say we are headed to the Pediatric Dentist first thing in the morning.  It is amazing how quickly you can drop money for your children on such unexpected things!  Why don't we have any friends that are pediatric dentists??  Love you all... 
P.S.  I'll post pictures of the after product.

9 comments:

JJ said...

That boy is one lucky little dude. He still looks adorable even sporting his own vampire fangs. Good luck today.

The Farnsworth Family said...

Poor little guy! Too bad Dr Dave wasn't there to save the day. Soon... hope it all turned out.

Anonymous said...

Janae,
Please give Jag a kiss from Mamaw and Papaw!! So sorry to see this at such an early age. Thank goodness for pediatric dentist!!
Love to all!!

vk said...

De Ja Vu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Does this bring back memories just as soon forgotten Janae? Hope they fix him up good as new. Just be prepared. Boys are scary and wonderful and adorable and always getting hurt. Love him for me.

Love,
Nonna

Caryn said...

Oye! That does not look good! Braden doesn't have his real front teeth still either, and they still look cute. thank goodness for ped dentists, where else can we go broke in one day!?!

Sadie Lou said...

aaww poor jag!! and how did you do, i mean that must have been kinda scary! and now i am no longer looking forward to having boys!! :)

enginerd said...

I'm starting to feel lucky that there appears to be no crazy boys in my future. Don't worry, I have two girls that put their little sister on a running treadmill to see what happens. See Emily's blog for the gory details. He appears unfazed by the whole ordeal...what a tough guy.

TD said...

Boys are a handful. You should see what two of them can do together. Good luck.

Courtney said...

Poor little guy! I love how he is smiling..I think?...through all the pain. I hope all goes well at the ped dentist!
BTW, we call Jack "Massive Head Wound Harry". If that gives you any idea what you have in store w/ boys.