Sunday, March 23, 2008

Newport Beach





























Several times a year we take the family to Newport California to stay at the Marriott Newport Villas.  This March we invited one of our favorite families to come with us, the Hornes!  We were so excited that they accepted and we set out for our week away.  It was Spring Break and I don't think we thought it through enough about how bad the crowds would be but it was still very worth it.  We went to the Long Beach Aquarium, Laguna Beach, Build-A-Bear, Carousel, and of course the pools, arcades, playgrounds, basically you name it we did it.  The Hornes had to take off a couple days early so Ryan and I decided to go to Disneyland.  I don't know what it is about that place but I think that I love it more than the average person.  I have to give props to Navie she rode her first roller coaster the Maddehorn followed quickly by Space Mountain.  She never even flinched she loved them both and wanted to do them again.  She was so excited to see her picture after the ride was done and I must admit she didn't look scared in either of them.  I don't know where those brave guts came from?   We had a wonderful time and made many unforgettable memories.  Needless to say I love the Horne kids as if they were my own.  They are all wonderful and beautiful and amazingly obedient.  Thanks to Mindy my girls had very cute hair all week and it was zero maintenance on my behalf.  I am just going to post a lot of pictures that were taken I don't think any explanation is needed.  We just had a wonderful week.  Thanks to everyone who made it possible!  Love to all...

7 comments:

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

I Love California... It looks like you guys had a great time. But seriously with a Burk/Horne week long party who wouldnt have a BLAST!!

TD said...

I love Disneyland. My family can not understand why! We will be there in two weeks. Yeah! Niki also wants us to visit a beach. She did mention Newport.

Courtney said...

I knew just by looking at the pics who you guys were with...wow, if those aren't some Horne faces...crazy!
Looks like you all had a great time!
I love the daddy-daughter pics too. You can just see the joy in Navie's eyes. Precious.

Nic said...

Looks like you had a blast!! We are headed there ourselves. Your children are very cute. Love ya

The Farnsworth Family said...

Looks like a fabulous week and some great memories! Love all the pics :)

Caryn said...

Man! You went to Disneyland! Now I am really sad we didn't make it out there.

Bryce and Brit said...

I thought we were your favorite family????