Friday, June 5, 2009

Little Helper!





Jag has become my little helper as of lately.  Now it could be because he likes all the noise that comes with the"helping" machines or that I am praising him enough that he loves the attention.  Once again (I have no idea how) I have a child on a nebulizer.  Greer has that raspy breathing and so I started her on the breathing machine to help her break up the congestion in her lungs.  Jag found this whole thing fascinating, he obviously forgot what it was like to be on the other end of the machine.  Every time I start it up he says "Mom, I hold it!" He is insistent!!!  He just sits there and follows Greers face around as she turns to look at everything.  He makes sure that it is always by her nose and that she is getting a good mist right in her face.  His other obsession is our "Shark vacuum" he loves the thing.  He turns it on and goes around the house looking for something to suck up.  Sometimes he even helps it along by throwing food on the floor so that he can have something waiting for him and his noisy sucker.  Finally his last fun chore is rinsing out his dishes in our water fountain by the sink.  He climbs on the counter and regardless of if the plate is paper or not he is cleaning it off in a waterfall of H2O.  This is the messiest of all his likes and it is hard for me to let him do it all the time.  I have quite a clean up after these episodes.  Jag is such a great kid and I absolutely adore him and everything that he does.  Way to go Jag for being a helper, just try to hold onto this trait for a while OK!

2 comments:

JJ said...

Brogan loves that shark, too. Not sure what it is - might be that it's lighter than the regular vac. I'm happy to say that my boy is a little helper too and I love it.

Greer looks like a porcelain doll. Sorry to hear she isn't feeling well.

Nuts said...

Helping boys- is that an oxy moron? When I ask my boys to help clean up a mess they say "don't worry about it, mom- it's okay on the floor." I'll trade you... j/k.
poor Greer. Get better.