Friday, June 12, 2009

Time Flies!!!










I am so super sad my baby is 6 months old and it seems like yesterday that she was just born!  She has been a precious little peanut and I absolutely adore her.  She surely is little... By far my tiniest one that I have had!  Of course with Burkinshaw flowing through her, her head is large and in charge.  She is a beautiful girl and so happy all of the time.  I never know when she is awake because she never cries.  She sits in her crib and just smiles and laughs and coos at her blankets.  Her siblings adore her and maul her constantly.  I am shocked that she still likes small people and isn't scared of them.  I can't turn my back for a second without someone picking her up and carrying her off somewhere.  I love to snuggle her and I look forward to the times when the kids are all asleep and her and I sit in the front room alone to talk and bod with each other!  I love this stage of life and I am trying to soak in every single moment so that I can cherish all the memories.  Greer, Mom and Dad and your sisters and brother love you to pieces and feel so blessed that you joined our family.  You are such a wonderful spirit to have in our household and we can't imagine life without you.  We truly adore you and look forward to all the many years ahead!

4 comments:

TD said...

What a beautiful baby!!!

vk said...

I hope you whisper everyday into those kids ears, "Nonna loves you!"
I am missing out, they are darling.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE SWEET PICTURES!! EACH ONE IS SO SPECIAL!! WE LOVE THEM ALL!!!! AND YOU!!

MAMAW

Jen Olson Brown said...

Such a beautiful baby!