Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Poor Monkey!









My poor baby has been so congested lately that after a couple weeks of it not clearing up I decided to take her in.  I know bad mother for waiting so long but we have been through this enough that I thought I could beat it with our nebulizer at home!  Turns out the poor monkey has a double ear infection with bronchitis.  I guess I learned my lesson and will be more haste in my future medical decisions.  What a wonderful baby though, you would never know she has been sick she still always smiles and laughs. Such a happy and pleasant spirit!  I adore her!!!



The pictures are from Fathers Day!  The kids all made Ryan some home-made cards. It was super cute!  You are such a great dad, Ry-Guy!

3 comments:

megan allen said...

Oh man, that's the worst! I hate it when that happens. It happens to me all the time. When I don't wait and I take them in right away there's never anything wrong but when I wait there's a million things wrong. You're a great mother! We all do it:)

Jen Olson Brown said...

You are so gorgeous Janae! Ryan is so lucky!

Anonymous said...

AMEN, JEN!!!!!!! What a beautiful woman, and a great MOM!!!!!